Showing posts tagged with “legend of korra”
I mean Bryke basically admitted it too - I believe they introduced that slide with something along the lines of “now you’re probably going to like this”
i am so so so so so excited for more focus on the water tribes in book ii because INTERDYNAMICS OF THE ATLA WORLD AND POLITICS AND FOCUS ON CULTURAL DIFFERENCES AND SIMILARITIES it will be amazing
i don’t want less lin :(((
I JUST WANT ALL THE COOL SPIRITUAL STUFF AND AWESOME ASAMI AND AWESOME LIN AND GAANG KIDS AND NO MAKO BEING A JERK AND FOR BOLIN 2 HAVE A STORYLINE
BOOK 2: SPIRITS
ARTWORK FROM BOOK 2!
Six months after Book 1, going to show short animatic of where the characters are. In the thick of animation and design and production, still a very far way to go, but lots of great concepts:
- Opening of Book 2 in a festival in the sourthern water tribe, gentle snow falling, lanterns, circus games, A PAINTING OF A MUCH LARGER SOUTHERN WATER TRIBE!
- Southern Water Tribe has a beautiful banquet hall made of ice
- Great landscapes, storms, ominous rock formations
- “Mysterious location they’re journeying to in this storm, with cool spooky lighting”, harkens back to the glow Aang’s ice burg had
- Naga and Korra exploring the mysterious location
- Twisted roots coming out of ice walls
- Southern Air Temple all spruced up
- Vistas, base of the mountain around the temple, very gentle, “misty kind of Chinese mountains”
- Ancient air bender site
- SPIRIT WORLD!!!!
- Explore the spirits, background, creation of the Avatar