- Ask away! But please remember - if you can Google it, don’t ask me. no, really - asking something like “what are you talking about when you say ____” can really benefit with a googling before you ask.
Laws of da Land
- You need a download link? That’s cool, ask me logged in or leave somewhere I can send you the link and I’ll do my best.
- submit longer stories/links, but if you want to ask something like a meme or that’s a general answer, put it in the ask box.
- I will try as best I can to answer your message. If you’re following me you probably know that I have a backlog of about 10k messages (yes, i am aware that i am the worst). Be assured that I read every message I get, and if you’ve sent me something wonderful that I appreciate it so much! It’s just hard to keep track of my ask sometimes (tumblr problemzz such a harsh world).
- What is your name/how do I pronounce it? How old are you? Where do you live?
- What do you look like?
- You blog at really weird times. What’s with that?
- Why do you hate Glee?
- I have a question about Game of Thrones/ASOIAF. Can I ask you?
- How many people do you follow/how many messages do you have?
I follow a bit more than 1000 people - which I know seems like a lot, but I have a system and it works for me, trust! On the other hand, I have a backlog of about 14k messages, which are in desperate need of organisation, which I’ll do someday, I swear. Until then, please be assured that I read every message I get and I’m not ignoring you at all!
- How do you make gifs?
- How do I get your attention/get you to follow me?
lmao this feels like a really weird question to add to my about page, but I’ve been getting it more and more lately. If someone has similar interests to me and a cool personality, I’ll most likely follow them - on my own time. If you’d like me to see a post of yours or anything like that, I check my tracked tag almost every day.
- Who is in your sidebar? Your icon?
- Where can I read your Harry Potter meta? Can I reblog those posts/opinion posts/answers to asks?